Travel Speech Therapist/SLP, Houston, TX
Compensation: $85,220.00 - $123,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Travel Speech Therapist/SLP Houston, TX
Location: Houston, TX
Start Date: 5/25/2020
Shift Details: 8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
40 hours per week
Length: 13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
- New Grads Welcome
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology
- Valid Texas license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Providers CPR
- Adventurous Attitude
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things
- Organized and Computer Savvy
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements-assignments that match our travelers' skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage-health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
Give us five minutes and we'll give you a free t-shirt .
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Loading some great jobs for you...