Real Estate Agent -- Flexible Work Schedule
The Kris Weaver Real Estate Team in Chesapeake, VA
- Industry: Real Estate - Broker/Agent - Residential Real Estate
- Type: Full Time
Job Description A Real Estate Agent is an integral part of a real estate transaction. They represent their clients by getting to know their preferences, representing them during negotiations, and helping them every step of the way in completing a real estate sale. The real estate market is an exciting industry that is always changing, and we are searching for creative, dynamic real estate agents who are eager to apply their creativity to the buying and selling of homes. The ideal candidate for the Real Estate Agent position is a fast learner who wants to develop creative ideas to help clients buy or sell their home. Ideally, you have experience in sales, marketing or customer service and thrive in fast-paced environments. There is a great deal of independence in real estate, so if you are self-motivated and enjoy a flexible work schedule, this Real Estate Agent position could be a great fit for you. Real Estate Agents are compensated whenever they make a transaction. Whenever you close a sale, you earn a competitive portion of the revenue. The more transactions you make, the more income you earn. It is not uncommon for Real Estate Agents to earn more than $100,000 each year, although it can take a couple of years to hit that mark as you establish a portfolio of clients. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details. Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable home sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Craft creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients As a broker, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market so you can thrive in the real estate market
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security About The Kris Weaver Real Estate Team The Kris Weaver Real Estate Team is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Hampton Roads. Selling these "right addresses" is the mission of The Kris Weaver Real Estate Team. Our customers, property owners, and buyers are the life blood of our business and we continually strive to serve their needs better than anyone else. Working Here For many years, Kris Weaver Real Estate Team has enjoyed a hard-earned reputation as the very best real estate team in the Hampton Roads' area. We have long been recognized in the industry for effectively preparing agents for a productive and satisfying career in real estate. Our Equal Opportunity Promise We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect. Industry Real Estate Qualities
Associated topics: agent, broker, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, residential estate, residential leasing agent, salesperson
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!