The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Campus Recruiting Coordinator to sit in the Houston, TX area.
- Works hand-in-hand with the recruiters to facilitate the campus hire recruiting process.
- Interacts directly with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers and interviewers in coordinating and scheduling all phases of the interview process.
- Plans and executes interview days; including creating schedules, procuring space, confirming candidate travel, conducting interviewer sign-up, creating candidate packet, greeting candidates and arranging catering
- Plans and coordinates campus recruiting events.
- Works alongside Recruiters to staff all campus events - presentations, interviews, events, conferences, etc..
- Utilizes effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for recruiters, candidates and hiring managers.
- Post job requisitions and assigns appropriate placements for job posting
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a 4-year college degree or equivalent knowledge & experience
- 1 year of classroom experience in Microsoft excel and word
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or similar discipline
- Strong academic track record (minimum of 3.2 GPA)
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (e.g. Taleo)
- Experience with MSOffice Access and PowerPoint