Hiring Class A CDL Delivery Drivers
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- QCD Drivers avg $65k++ a year
- New hire associates qualify for health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) Program + Company Contributions to 401(k)
- 6 Paid Holidays
Requirements for Drivers:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Valid CDL Class A
- Minimum 1 year tractor-trailer driving experience that is recent, at least 6 months recent driver delivery experience
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Lifting- Ability to lift and/or move products on a hand truck or pallet jack.
- Flexible schedule working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Looking for the right truck driving career?
QCD has been providing custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. QCD is a multi-stop, regional delivery service with a focus on customer service. Our business philosophy actively supports our associates through our (4) core values:
- Treat others like you want to be treated
- Make the best product
- Give the customer a fair deal
- Maintain the highest standards
Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Golden State Foods, which is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the Quick Service Restaurant industry. Servicing 100+ customers and 125,000+ restaurants on five continents, the $7 billion company is values-based with proven performance in superior quality and customer service in both manufacturing and distribution. With approximately 5,000 employees worldwide, GSF's core businesses include: processing and distribution of liquid products, meat products, produce, dairy and other services, providing a variety of networked solutions for the total supply chain spectrum. The award-winning company also runs the GSF Foundation for kids, a non-profit organization to help children and families in need.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, company truck, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck, time at home