Class A CDL Local Delivery Driver - Average $65K+ Per Year
- Quality Custom Distribution
- $42,780.00 - 62,210.00 / Year *
- Norfolk, VA 23513
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Hiring Class A CDL Delivery Drivers
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- QCD Drivers avg $65k++ a year
- New hire associates qualify for health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) Program + Company Contributions to 401(k)
- 6 Paid Holidays
Requirements for Drivers:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Valid CDL Class A
- Minimum 1 year tractor-trailer driving experience that is recent, at least 6 months recent driver delivery experience
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Lifting- Ability to lift and/or move products on a hand truck or pallet jack.
- Flexible schedule working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Looking for the right truck driving career?
QCD has been providing custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. QCD is a multi-stop, regional delivery service with a focus on customer service. Our business philosophy actively supports our associates through our (4) core values:
- Treat others like you want to be treated
- Make the best product
- Give the customer a fair deal
- Maintain the highest standards
Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Golden State Foods, which is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the Quick Service Restaurant industry. Servicing 100+ customers and 125,000+ restaurants on five continents, the $7 billion company is values-based with proven performance in superior quality and customer service in both manufacturing and distribution. With approximately 5,000 employees worldwide, GSF's core businesses include: processing and distribution of liquid products, meat products, produce, dairy and other services, providing a variety of networked solutions for the total supply chain spectrum. The award-winning company also runs the GSF Foundation for kids, a non-profit organization to help children and families in need.
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company owner, conductores clase a, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driver, over the road driving, regular home time, tanker truck