Field Sales Representative ? Enterprise Accounts
At Prom ethean, we are upending the way learning is being delivered. A leader in K-12 education technology, Promethean is a mission-driven company with immersive learning solutions that enable teachers to Engage and Energize students. ? Our aim is to foster a global community of practice where tools, resources, ?how-to? knowledge, experience, and the wisdom to use them intelligently are all available to use and share.
The Field Sales Representative is r esponsible for sales of integrated solutions of the Promethean portfolio, including all Hardware, Software and Services. Manage the end to end sales process across your territory . Share responsibility for customer satisfaction in the assigned sales territories or markets together with other functional team members. Uphold Promethean?s brand image and reputation by maintaining the highest ethical standards and uncompromising integrity.
While Promethean is an established ? well capitalized, zero debt ? and recognized EdTech brand, this effort will feel like a startup with an entrepreneurial energy and spirit.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading Promethean?s sales efforts to the largest, most influential school districts across your Region. ?
- Ensuring Promethean is the first choice of all major school districts within your Region.
- Achieving/Overachieving annual sales revenue quota as set by the business while maintaining acceptable level of sales margins within your assigned territory.
- Ensuring strong Channel Partner relations are leveraged appropriately so that sales goals are achieved by creating solutions and strategies to meet customer needs.
- Exploring upsell and cross-selling opportunities whenever possible to expand Promethean?s reach into a new or existing account.
- Demonstrating the full range of Promethean products to high-level customers to build opportunity growth and expand our customer base.
- Working with our Education Consultant team when needed to ensure customers receive high level demonstrations of Promethean products while ensuring efficient usage of their time.
- Continually building a pipeline of strong opportunities to provide on-going growth within your territory while providing day-to-day management of existing account s.
- Influencing the direction of our Inside Sales team to ensure they are uncovering new opportunities every day.
- Maintaining complete documentation of account activit ies within assigned territory using Salesforce .com.
- Providing accurate reports to Regional Managers on sales/sales opportunities within your specific territory.
The right candidate has ?
- 4 Year college degree preferred
- Technical aptitude to demonstrate and explain new technologies to school districts.
- 5 + years? experience selling technology solutions in Education market (preferable).
- A n in-depth understanding of the procurement process within school districts.
- Experience of responding to school district contracts / RFPs.
Key Success Factors
- Exceeding sales quota .
- Meets company goals related to product mix and attach rates.
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- Team player works well with internal resources and Channel Partners in assigned territory .
- Up to speed on latest developments within the Education Technology sector.
- Understands the pedagogical difference that Promethean products can make to students.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written language skills required for customer face to face interaction and follow up communications.
In Return You Will Receive
- The opportunity to work for a leading Education Technology company with a brand that is extremely well known to educators around the World.
- Market competitive Base Salary and Commission with the ability to overachieve on annual OTE via a rewarding sales compensation plan.
- An outstanding benefits program including a high level of employer contribution, a choice of medical plans, an outstanding dental benefit, a 401k match and (following 1 year of service) a paid Parental Leave program.
- A Leadership Team that is second to none and driven to ensure the success of their Field Sales Reps and the opportunity to work in a sales team that is passionate about making a difference in education.
- An amazing Company Culture that is continuously innovating to ensure Promethean?s products are simply the best in the market .
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, management, manager, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales management, shift lead, supervisor