Loading some great jobs for you...
Recruits non-exempt and professional-level positions (below manager level) to include screening and interviewing candidates using the most effective recruitment methodologies, techniques and processes. Works with hiring managers to identify hiring needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Partners with managers to identify hiring needs and develop/implement timely and cost-effective staffing strategies.
2. Identifies and pursues potential recruiting resources.
3. Ensures teammate requisitions reflect all appropriate signatures prior to posting; posts open positions both company-wide and as needed on selected job boards and websites.
4. Manages the end-to-end candidate process including intake, sourcing, phone screens, selection, offers, negotiation & closing, pre-employment testing and first day onboarding paperwork.
5. Exercises independent judgement regarding the technical and non-technical competencies of the prospective teammates in order to make recommendations to management in the first stage of the selection process.
6. Interacts with Compensation on hiring recommendations by providing appropriate documentation (application, resume, salary recommendation).
7. Communicates final hiring offers to hiring managers, prepares final offer letters, and ensures the collection and storage of signed copies.
8. Maintains acceptable closure rate on all job offers extended.
9. Assists with orientations, on boarding, and processing of new hire paperwork including I9 verifications.
10. Coordinates the pre-employment drug testing and criminal/credit background checks; works with Human Resource Business Partners to discuss positive responses.
11. Develops professional relationships with local organizations.
12. Conducts reference checks and ensures all supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
13. Posts open positions both company-wide and as needed on selected job boards and websites, ensuring the company meets federal contractor job posting requirements.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES: