Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically four years of software engineering or related experience needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
OracleData Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers connect with the right customer, personalizeevery interaction, and measure the effectiveness of each engagement. Powered byOracle ID Graph, ODC creates true cross-channel consumer understanding, sobrands and advertisers can connect more deeply with their customers. ODCcombines the leading technologies and talent from Oracle's acquisitions ofAddThis, BlueKai, Crosswise, Datalogix, Grapeshot, and Moat.
We'relooking for a talented Product Designer to create modern and user friendlyexperiences that are driven by data. The ideal candidate should have aneye for clean and thoughtful design, possess superior UI skills and be able totranslate high-level requirements into interaction flows and prototypes. As animportant member of the ODC UX & Design team, you will collaborate withproduct and technology to develop delightful solutions that help usersunderstand the value of our advertiser solutions.
We area small, cross-functional UX team spanning multiple time zones. You must be agood communicator, curious and not afraid of a challenge. From user research toprototyping and feedback, you place the customer at the heart of every decisionyou make.
* ~Pleasesubmit a link to your online portfolio with your resume. ~*
* 3years working experience-ideal past experience includes consumer-facing and B2Btechnology companies in e-commerce and adtech
* Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or similar
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-centered interaction
* Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to variousstakeholders.
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Astrong understanding of research frameworks - how to understand the customers'challenges and needs
* Experience in developing and working with design systems
* Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
* Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JS
* Expertise with Adobe Creative Suites
* BS/BA in Design, HCI or related degree preferred
* Work with a talented, driven team at a company that is leading
* 401K matching and amazing medical, dental, vision plans for you and yourfamily
* Generous Parental Leave & Unlimited PTO
* Professional development reimbursement and plenty of hackathons to fuel yourbrainpower
* Work hard, play hard. Ping pong, foosball, video games and lots of teamoutings!