CCTV Surveillance Camera Installation Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seeking motivated individual with experience installing and troubleshooting IP surveillance cameras in commercial environments. Experience with access control and intrusion detection systems is a plus. Installations vary from single cameras to fully integrated buildings.
We offer excellent compensation, benefits and training.
- Experience installing/servicing IP surveillance systems. Experience with Hanwha/Samsung/Axis is a plus.
- Prefer Experience installing/servicing Intrusion Detection Systems. Experience with DMP is a plus.
- Prefer Experience installing/servicing Access Control Systems. Experience with Paxton is a plus.
- Applicable Industry/manufacturer training
- Experience with structured cabling and/or AV is a plus
- Familiarity with construction techniques
- Computer and networking experience
- Own basic industry tools
- Reliable Vehicle with valid driver license
- Professional appearance with friendly, responsive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be versatile
- Ability to pass background check and become DCJS licensed
- Must be able to work on ladders and use power tools while adhering to all the safety protocols.
- Must have applicable experience OR demonstrate very good motivation to learn.
HQ in Williamsburg. Sites in Williamsburg and from Virginia Beach to Richmond.
Loading some great jobs for you...