The employer is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends.S/he manages one or more staff and works closely with marketing leaders including senior management and internal teams to ensure delivery of programs. S/he manages budget and operational delivery of program or initiative goals and strategies. Tracks campaign results, and analyses data.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and a minimum of 9 years related experience working in direct response fundraising and/or philanthropy.
- Experience managing staff and teams.
- Experience developing direct response marketing plans and measuring results.
- Experience cultivating and managing client relationships.
- Experience leading complex project and program/account management including financial responsibilities and measuring results of strategic plans and programs.
- Experience managing a budget.
Associated topics: administrative officer, administrative staff, assist, assistant, beverage, facilities, front office, food, operation, records management