Physician / Surgery - General / Virginia / Permanent / Vascular surgeo
Medicorp in Haymarket, VA
- Industry: Healthcare - Physician - General Surgery
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,590.00 - 95,220.00 / Year*
- Vascular surgeon needed in Virginia Academic Center in South Central Virginia
- Joining a 3 physician Vascular surgery group -Faculty position in University setting
- Vascular Division performs all aspects of Vascular Surgery, including Fenestrated Aortic Endografting, Open Thoracoabdominal Aneurysm Repair, and Complex Thoracic Endografting
- 865 bed quaternary teaching hospital is Central Virginia's only Level 1 Trauma Center and Medical School, and one of the largest and busiest academic centers in the state.
- Clinical responsibility will be in the care of the Vascular and Endovascular Surgical patients on the main University campus, as well as community outreach satellite locations. It is expected this surgeon will spend 3 days per week on main campus and 2 days per week at satellite hospital/campus 80 miles away.
- Teaching, research and faculty position
- Must be board/eligible certified in General and Vascular surgery
- J-1 and H1-B visa sponsorship is available
- Very competitive base salary and benefits package including relocation and sign on bonus
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!