Opening: Monday through Friday
Skills Required: Gtube, Trach
Shift Times: 10:00pm to 7:00am
Maxim Healthcare is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) and Registered Nurses (RN's) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. Nurses that work with us are expected to consistently perform according to nursing standards and are accountable for managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of Virginia.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience required.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS Level CPR card.
Recruiter email: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, lvn, lvn lpn, nurse ii, nurse iii, practical, practical nurse lpn