Registered Nurse RN Operating Room
Compensation: $67,990.00 - $94,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM)is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Montgomery is located in the backyard of the Virginia Tech University campus. LGHM is a HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital and are considered a146-bed acute care facility. Most importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and are recognized by theJoint Commission as a Top Performer. Consider being a part of making a difference in our community by joining our facility!
Additional information about our Operating Room:
- 6 Operating Rooms
- Types of patients seen on this unit: Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and General Surgery
- Awarded the CNOR Strong Certification (November 2016 November 2017)
- Hold a Magnet designation and are a Level II Trauma Center
- Strong relationships with surgeons and Operating Room team
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification (CNOR Certification)
- Leadership opportunities available through our Shared Governance Councils
Weekend shift - On Call
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as a RN in the State of Virginia. (Required)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Associated topics: care unit, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse, recovery, registered nurse, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...