**UP TO $7,500 BONUS AVAILABLE!**
Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare organization? Come and join our StaRN Nurse Residency Program!
LewisGale Hospital Montgomeryis located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Montgomery is considered a neighbor to the Virginia Tech Hokie community and is located just 10 minutes away from the university. We are a Magnet Designated HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital with 146-beds and more than 567 employees. We are a Level III Trauma Center, Chest Pain Accredited, and hold a Medical Surgical HCA Unit of Distinction. Currently, we are actively looking for Registered Nurses to join our facility!
StaRN Program (12-22 WEEKS TOTAL):
Our StaRN Program will provide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today s hospital environment. It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit by providing the following training:
- 5-8 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 7-8 weeks preceptorship
- Certifications: ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI
- *Length of training & certifications received varies based on unit
After StaRN, you will transition into our Professional Development Residency:
- 9 month program factored into a full time position on the unit
- You will learn Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- You will collaborate with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project has an opportunity to gain recognition by corporate for further recognition
WHAT BENEFITS DO WE OFFER?
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment.
Intrigued? Don't wait, apply today. We are actively reviewing applications for motivated new grads who will help us raise the bar in patient care! Be a part of an organization that invests in you. HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues and we are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization.We would love to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months
- Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam
- Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, ccu, domiciliary, infusion, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, tcu, transitional