Job Juncture in Harrisonburg, VA
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $40,170.00 - 60,250.00 / Year*
$90-110k + 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Manager to their Harrisonburg, VA plant. This Manager will oversee the work of the maintenance staff, as well as outside contractors. This position will report to the Plant Manager.
- Manage, supervise and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the site and provide leadership and direction as necessary to sustain company growth.
- Establish procedures for maintaining high standards, product quality, reliability and safety.
- Promote quality improvement efforts, and evaluate and develop improved techniques while maintaining an exemplary safety record.
- Ensure the completion of work orders and initiating preventative maintenance, diagnose issues and make repairs in areas such as: electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and HVAC system.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 8+ years of experience in a maintenance engineering field in a manufacturing environment.
- 8+ years of maintenance management experience.
- Experience with project management execution, budget planning and managing as well as experience with TPM and/or Lean initiatives.
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Experience implementing predictive/preventative maintenance programs preferred.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Maintenance Manager, maintenance, leadership, direction, growth, standards, quality, safety, preventative, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC
Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, garden, lawn, management, manufacture, mow, plant, plant management, prune
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!