Iron Bow Technologies Corporate Accounting Department in Herndon, VA is searching for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Responsible for review, validation and data entry of supplier invoices into accounts payable system.
- Research and resolve invoice price variances which may result during three-way match process.
- Research and resolve supplier inquiries including (but not limited to), invoice amount discrepancies, payment terms and invoice status.
- Maintain supplier files and accounts payable records.
- Process employee reimbursement reports and respond to employee inquiries as necessary.
- Review supplier statements and reconcile.
- Assist in testing changes to accounts payable system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- 8-10 years of accounts payable experience.
- Experience working with Government Contract regulations (FAR / CAS) preferred.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills, including Microsoft Office, especially Excel preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with suppliers, co-workers, peers and management.
- Ability to balance a large volume of workload.
- Ability to prioritize requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Iron Bow offers a competitive benefits package, which includes excellent medical and dental benefits, and a 401k plan with matching. Conditions of employment
- All applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an Iron Bow application and sign a disclosure and authorization form for a background investigation. All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the Iron Bow background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verifications and for some positions a credit check. In addition Iron Bow participates in the E-verify employment verification program.
- Iron Bow is an equal opportunity employer committed to support family values, integrity in the workplace, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Iron Bow makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran Status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Code of Ethics
- Iron Bow is committed to conducting its business in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and in accordance with the Iron Bow Code of Ethics, Conduct and Responsibility. Iron Bow employees are expected to comply and to assist the company in complying with each of these obligations.
- The purpose of the Iron Bow Code of Ethics, Conduct, and Responsibility is to state the principles of business ethics and conduct that Iron Bow requires all employees to follow in dealings on behalf of Iron Bow with the government, the general public, customers, suppliers, competitors, and fellow employees
- As employees, consultants or representatives of Iron Bow, we will treat one another fairly and with dignity and mutual respect
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans