Our Information Security team has an exciting opportunity for a CyberArk Sr. Technical Lead. This person will support complex Identity and Access Management (IAM) system and development initiatives by building a strategy, designing, assisting team members with complex troubleshooting and managing stakeholders.Your Work Will Fall Into Three Primary Categories:Strategy Development and Implementation
Team Management and Leadership
- Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
- Analyze mission requirements and make recommendations
- Develop secure architecture designs based on security regulations
- Communicate and present recommendations to senior engineers or managers in written and oral format
- Maintain knowledge of security regulations, best practices, countermeasures, compliance standards, and current threats
Operations and Technology
- Drive adoption of CyberArk services across our IT landscape and maximize the security of privileged credentials
- Act as an escalation point for CyberArk issues from our internal customers, escalate to senior engineers or vendor as needed
- Train, develop, and mentor team members
- Installing and configuring CyberArk in the development, testing and production environments in collaboration with professional services implementation team
- Create technical documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 5 years of experience in IT or Cyber Programs.
- Two plus years experience in CyberArk - Privileged Account/Access Management or similar products/technologies: Lieberman RED Identity Management/RPM, BeyondTrust Power Broker, Thycotic, etc.
- Experience with architecting, implementing and operating CyberArk - Privileged Account/Access Management services in large enterprises.
- Ability to propose and implement creative solutions around security CyberArk - Privileged Account/Access Management.
- Cross-functional understanding of CyberArk - Privileged Account/Access Management operations, security practices and the user experience.
Top 3 Personal Compentencies to Possess:
- Change leadership
- Ability to work with and collaborate across the teams
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships inside and outside of the division
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and how to do things better
- Ability to use data to help inform strategy and direction.
- Leadership - Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or goals
- Drive for Execution - Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
- Growth and Development - Develop myself and my team (and help others) to be better contributors and leaders
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you?ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Associated topics: identity, identity access management, information security, leak, malicious, security analyst, security engineer, security officer, violation, vulnerability