- Experience in OOPS concept especially for classes and functions
- Experience in building applications using Java / Javas cript
- Experience in J2EE , MVC Architecture, Struts, Liferay, Hibernate, Spring Frameworks
- Experience in using Design Patterns.
- Experience in building ReSTful Web services
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Mobile Development(desirable)
- Experience in Open GL / Java 3D and Javas cript Frameworks like JQuery / AngularJS / NodeJs would be an added advantage
You are appropriate for this post if you are :
- Willing to work throughout Project Life Cycle
- Have built reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Have a fair understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Able to communicate and collaborate with team members and project leaders to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts to produce tangible outputs
- Able understand technical briefs and draw inferences for underlying user needs.
- Able to understand requirements to develop solutions and alternatives
- Able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new or enhanced features
- able to work harmoniously with team members to define concepts under direction of project leaders
- Able to prepare technical design documents and contribute positively to test case documentation
Growth and prospects
This is a dream job for anyone who is passionate about working on latest technologies, solve real world problems, deal with complex algorithms and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
We are a small but impactful team. This job will give you the experience of working on and creating live automated solutions for huge manufacturing, industrial and warehousing facilities.
We expect our members to take an ownership of your role and join us for the interest and enthusiasm of what we do and be a part of this shared passion.
If this opportunity whets your interest and you would like set up a discussion with our team you can drop in your CV at
EBS was born with simple idea to hire smart, capable IT maverns to create a recognized professional service. Specializes in delivering superior quality consulting and staffing solutions to our client parteners,enabling them to compete in today''s competitive and dynamic business.
We are also registered as E verified company.
Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .NET and Hadoop.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Why to join EBS:
- High Success rate of placement
- Scope to make annual salary between $ 50,000 - $140,000
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonus
- Travel allowance
- Insurance- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Jobs across the country
- provided by Dice Basic C, C++ and Java Concepts, SDLC Development, Multi-Threading Concepts, Agile, Developer, Development, Genetic, Java, Lifecycle, SDLC, Software Engineer,J2EE
Associated topics: .net, application, back end, c c++, c#, devops, php, python, sdet, software developer