IT Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate and committed A Players who already align with the company s core values: Drive, Delivery Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all else.
The successful candidate will use their enthusiasm and strong leadership skills to manage an array of complex IT projects. Some high-level duties include:
- Establish and maintain the role of a trusted liaison by building relationships with government and contractor personnel to ensure effective coordination of all project efforts. Access, interpret and apply Government and industry standards and specifications.
- Effectively lead project teams to drive successful project delivery outcomes and real business benefits in alignment with the customer's strategic direction. Manage technical projects through the SDLC process and an agile, iterative process.
- Manage resources, level of effort, project cost, and milestones against a project plan or sprint plan. Maintain transparent project reporting documents including supporting documentation.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline required. Current PMP certification required.
- 8+ years of experience leading projects in a consulting environment required. Prior experience supporting Federal customers a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks (Scrum, SAFe) and Cloud Migration best practices, as well as traditional project management approaches.
- Experience utilizing agile delivery/ALM tools (Jira, TFS/Azure DevOps) and ServiceNow.
- Proven experience with MS Azure and DevOps.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments and instill confidence with the customer through work quality, time management and organizational skills, and responsiveness.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- Strong leadership skills, including a track record of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in Agile project management.
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects.
- Experience mentoring and teaching others project work plan development, progress tracking, time tracking, status reporting, and risk management.
Must hold, or have held, a Public Trust Security Clearance (or greater) during the past 5 years.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...